Trees Covered with Frost


This morning when I got up I looked outside to see the trees covered in the most beautiful frost. It has been covered this way for a few days, but this morning it hit me with an unusual heavenlyness.


As I walked outside I thought about how fortunate I am to live in Minnesota to see the changes in seasons. Even more so, to see the changes in winter. A couple weeks ago it was sub zero weather and this week it is hovering around freezing. Sub Zero gives the crunch of snow while temps around 30 give the beautiful frosty effect.

Changes are good. Changes happen everyday. Some are big, some are small. Some are major, some are minor. Some are critical and some are insignificant.

We are conceived and from that moment on, we are dieing. We are growing, but ultimately, we are dieing so that we can be new again with our Lord.

I sometimes think about the infinitness of time. Think about that for just a moment. Eternity. When you think about eternity 2, 20, 40, or even 80 years are all minuscule.

Be at peace with your time. Look to every moment as a gift.
Once again, one of my favorite songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNopQq5lWqQ