Death of a Great Woman - Sister Nicolette Welter

I am on vacation since January 3rd and on the first day of my vacation a very wonderful person died. Unfortunately I am too far away to return for her funeral and I would very much like to celebrate her life so I will do it here.

http://www.ssndmankato.org/obits/Nicolette.pdf

Sister Nicolette was my grandmothers sister. I was very close to my grandmother and very close to her sisters as well because of it.

Sister Nicolette Welter was a wonderful teacher and had great faith. Please click on the link above to learn more about her life.

Please say a prayer for her.

Dear God, Welcome Sister Nicolette to her loving home. She was a good servant for you. She taught many of us through her loving faith. Bless her and let her know how much I loved her.
Amen.