A Time to Relax

I was given the gift of a massage from my daughter and her husband for taking care of their children when they were on vacation. I used it today.

It is amazing to have someone pamper you and take such good care of you. It was such a wonderful time to relax. She told me to have this time be for me. After 7 children, it is hard to think of taking time for yourself.

I like to read and that is something that I have always considered "my time". We should all have some sort of meditative time. It is a stress reliever. Stress is one of the worse things for our bodies and minds.

God wants us to give all of our stress and turmoils up to him. He wants us to release them to his care. Try it ~ release your stress and anxiety and give them up to Jesus.

Thank you God for taking the stress and turmoil from us and accepting it with grace - like a gift. Amen.