A Lot of Work, But a Great Blessing

As 3 of my grandchildren leave this morning from a stay of 6 days, I start cleaning up my kitchen after packing them up and scurrying them off with their dad, I see little "angel prints" on my mirror.

I had been thinking of how much work they where and glad I had my husband and daughters to help all week. I am going to be at my office playing catch up all day from the missed days last week.

I can hardly remember raising my 7, and I know they must have been just as much work. My youngest is 12, so she isn't work anymore, but rather a helper.

After bustling with them last week and being tired because 2 of them were sick and one was up all night on Friday night, I can sit back now and see what a great blessing those little ones are.

I knew they are blessings, but when they leave, I see it even more. By noon today I will miss them and want to see them again!

Thank you God for giving me the "angel prints" on my mirror and thank you for Blessing our family with joy and happiness. Amen.