What is a Normal Life?

Today I made a comment that I would just once like to have a normal life.... my 18 year old daughter said, "Mom, no one knows what normal life is - there is no normal." Words from a wise woman!

My life is my life. Some one else may have a life that they think is normal to them, but seems totally crazy and chaotic to the next person looking in.

Normal to one person is not normal to another.

What I was referring to, I think, is that I would like things to work out perfectly just once. But again, what is perfectly?

I have had a great deal on my plate lately to deal with. I like to look at what Christ went through for us and I know my problems can be overcome.

I would like to change places with people that I see smiling and laughing.... but then I realize that they too may have pain deep inside that they deal with every day.

We all have our crosses to bear, we all just carry them differently.

Right now my cross is heavy Lord, but I know you are standing right next to me ready to catch me when I fall. Walk with me Lord, keep me strong to carry the wood.