Adoration and the Blessed Sacrament

I like to go before Jesus in the tabernacle to pray. I also like to go to Adoration.

I've been thinking about ways to explain to our youth the difference.

Both are ways to adore our Lord Jesus. Both are ways to be with Him closely and personally.

It seems to me that going before Jesus in the tabernacle is like being invited to go for lunch with your best friend to enjoy good conversation and be filled.

So, to me, going to Adoration with the Blessed Sacrament exposed, is like being invited to a formal dinner by your best friend - the finest! There we can have good conversation and be filled- yet on a higher level.

Jesus gives us the opportunity to have a conversation with Him through our heart and we are filled, fueling our soul.

Visit Jesus often.