Feeling Sorry for Myself Kinda Day

Today has been a rather unusual day. Feeling sorry for myself. Got in an argument with my husband, which we really don't do much anymore. Just one of those days that you want to cry the whole day away.

I crawled out of my pity party to read for a bit. In the book that I am reading there is a part that talks about God giving you hardships sometimes on your way to your goals. WOW - is that what this is?

I look at these things as set backs and another cross to carry. I know I have been saying bits and pieces about our business, well it turned into reality the last month or so. We have lost the fight.

I have been keeping relatively silent lately for a few reasons. One, I am numb and don't know what to say and two, I am bitter and trying to find my way. I am having a dark period in my life right now. I love God and love everyone around me, I am just having a hard time finding the path right now. Lead me God - I will let You lead me. I am wanting to be led.

I don't blame God for this - I have been down that path before and it doesn't get me anywhere. God has been good to us in so many ways, we count our blessings and they are abundant.

I just need to find the path to take me to the next season in my life.

I have so many things going on right now and I seem to be more busy now than when I had to go to my office every day. I have a new place for my office, it is in my basement. With all the havoc going on - I am finding it hard to focus on the spiritual and I am not doing a very good job of living my life as a prayer right now either.

Dear God, Ever Virgin Mary and all the Angels and Saints, pray for me to find the peace I need and pray for everyone else that is searching too. Amen.